Community Use of Computers
WTAMU allows community members, when visiting Cornette Library, the privilege of using the Library's computers under the following conditions:
- Access must be requested by completing the form which is available at the Reference Desk, on the date service is needed. To be granted access a guest should be at least 16 years of age, or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guest access is available for only one (1) hour on the date requested. An additional hour may be given at the librarian's discretion.
- Cornette Library reserves the right to ask community members to give up the computer they are using if that computer is needed by a currently enrolled student to complete an assignment.
- Guest access may be monitored and revoked at any time and for any reason. Guests should have no expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws.
- Guests will be requested to provide name, email address, phone, photo ID, and sign a form acknowledging the above provisions.